Equity and Access Services
Equity and Access Services leads, coordinates and supports civil rights compliance, including Title IX, for Virginia Commonwealth University. Please visit our program website at equity.vcu.edu.
What we do
- Investigate internal and external complaints of discrimination
- Serve as the Title IX office for VCU
- Develop and monitor VCU’s affirmative action plan and employment practices
- Promote an accessible learning and working environment
- Provide consultation for workplace accommodations
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures related to equal opportunity
- Provide education and training
- To report suspected sexual misconduct/violence
- To report suspected sex/gender discrimination
- To report other forms of discrimination or harassment
- To make ADA requests or report accessibility concerns
- If you have questions related to the Title IX program and VCU's commitment to providing an environment free from sexual misconduct, assault, harassment or any sex/gender discrimination.
Cleo Magwaro, LL.B., LL.M.
Associate vice president of Institutional Equity; Interim ADA coordinator